Friday, August 15, 2008

The Construction of the Craft/Scrapbook Room

Well, this is my beloved Scrapbook Room and for all my dear friends/family who find themselves to be "crafty"-please consider this an open invitation to come and play! I was originally using part of the upstairs room, but quickly outgrew it as I continued to accumulate scrapbooking stuff. This room was the brain-child of my wonderful husband, who thought this would be a better idea that using a partial space of an existing bedroom. And I am so glad he thought of it. Now I have my own area, the kids have their own playroom upstairs and no one is displaced when they come to visit because they still have a fully functioning guest room. We loved our builder - he also layed tile in our laundry room and both bathrooms. If you need any home improvement work done, I can highly recommend him.
Thanks for looking-Hope to see you here soon!
Love,
Sus
Construction of the Attic

The Construction Team-Guillermo & His Boys
Guillermo Jr. & Jose (Trevor's Buds)

The Finished Product-A Craft/Scrapbook Room
and Office Space



1 comment:

Candy Bello said...

What an awesome craft room!!!! I'm so jealous! I like the colors you picked. Where did you get those from?

:)
candy