Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a Zoo In There!!

For some unknown reason, I thought it would be fun to go to the Fort Worth Zoo on Wednesday of Spring Break. However, 23,000 other people thought the same thing!!! It was SOOOOOO crazy-it was on both news reports (5pm and 10pm) and they said it was the highest attendance EVER!! I should have taken pictures of the crowds and not the animals! So wild. But we had fun-Nana and Pop-Pop came along and we still had fun. Fortunately, Todd agreed to let us get a season pass, so we didn't have to wait in line and we get to go back anytime we want throughout the whole year! Thanks Daddy! The kids still had a super time and I got some cute pictures. Enjoy!


Two Babes in a Bear Hole! (This is a lookout where you can view the bear habitat in the Texas Section).


A fan favorite-the elephants. This was a baby female elephant-she was very cute!

Skylar-5 1/2 years old Trevor-3 1/2 years old



I believe this was an Asian Rhino? Not really sure!


These little antelope were Nana's favorite because of their delicate legs-they really were very cute.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great photos Susan! Love the kids "zoo" t shirts :). I can not believe the amount of people at the zoo - crazy! I have really enjoyed this week and got a taste of summer, how about you? Not sure I am ready for school to start back.